Sunday, May 1, 2016

Glamour Girls



Rapunzel, Jasmine and Ariel
I'd had just come home from a two-day signing at the Elk River craft fair when the girls who live across the street from me came running over to visit for a while.  I’ll call them by their favorite Disney Princess names--Rapunzel, Jasmine and Ariel. They seem to have a huge fascination with everything of mine. (Just like my own kid did at that age.) Today the girls had a blast hanging out in my walk-in closet. They pulled out long dresses, looked at Miche purses and clomped around in my shoes. I let them put on some of my make up (just the natural shades in a crème base…), try on my hair falls and I gave each one a brand new tube of Mary Kay Lip Gloss.
Then we went into the living room and had a photo shoot. These guys are naturals! They insisted on showing off their (okay...my) hairpieces. And my shoes. Check out the high heels. They almost fit!
Woo-hoo! Hollywood glamour with big hair!
 
Clowning around in front of the camera

Doing their Snoopy Dance - Hi Mom!

I should have been writing, but what the heck. Girls just wanna have fun.

No comments: